Forum Discussion

Poolies
Contributing User
11 months ago

Incorrect Invoices being emailed to Client

We have invoicing issues, sent a cash sale to a client for $194.14 today, they received a $22.00 invoice, from 2022, difference invoice number.  We are talking Finance, Accounting, Income, livelihood and Credibility none - of which shine through when we send completely incorrect invoices out and don't know until they contact us!  It started with our Statements over a year ago 'randomly' and has now affected our Invoices.  What is everyone else's solution to this?  MYOB told me months ago they were working on a solution.

Denver_B
    Experienced User

After it happened to me on three separate occasions, I opted to export, double check, and send out invoices manually via my own email. It's extremely tedious and really should not be a long term solution, but I'm getting the impression it may have to be. I've heard that this has been an issue for almost two years at this point, without any sort of actual solution in that time.

However, I am sending statements via MYOB, as I haven't been able to find a way to manually send them out that doesn't take all day. I figured it's a higher priority that the invoices are 100% correct than the statements.

Lea50
    Contributing User

MYOB  YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE WHY THIS IS HAPPENING.............CHARGING A MONTHY FEE TO SEND INCORRECT INVOICES????????????????WHY????????????

IT HAS HAPPENED NOW 3 TIMES.............ON OUR ACCOUNT........NOT HAPPY

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone, 

I hope you are all well today. I'm sorry to hear about your email being sent with the wrong information or attachment. 

I understand that this will have effects on how the business is being looked at. May I get you to send us a private message so we can investigate this further? 

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
      Genreve