Forum Discussion

8 days ago

Provide receipt showing surcharges

I own a cafe and do a lot of office catering, I use MYOB app and desktop to invoice and I pass on the surcharge to customers for online payments.

I have a government agency customer that pays online with gov issued Credit Card.

Their receipt from MYOB does not list the surcharge as part of the final payment, only my total of the invoice. This makes my customer unable to reconcile their payment to my invoice.

Any help would be appreciated

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi times7072,

I get that you're looking for a way to show the surcharge amount on the online invoice payment receipt. When a customer pays you online, they get an email saying they've paid. In their online invoice, the Pay Now button changes to View Receipt; they can click this to see or download the receipt. You can also give them a copy of the invoice (which shows the payment) as a receipt. But right now, there's no option to print a receipt that includes the surcharge fees. If you think it'd be handy to have more flexibility around this, you can suggest it to our developers through the MYOB Business Ideas Exchange Board.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess