Forum Discussion

Nikster77
Contributing User
4 months ago

Undeliverable Invoices/Statements

Hi

Over the past couple of days we have been getting multiple 'undeliverable' messages when trying to send invoices/statements. The diagnostic code just says rejected. The strange thing is when we have sent invoices/statements previously (the past couple of weeks) to the email addresses we are getting these messages on now,  and they have gone through with no issues. Now all of a sudden we are getting undeliverable messages on these same email addresses that have worked previously. How do we fix this? Nothing has changed within the last few days, email addresses are still the same and are correct. Can you please advise?

10 Replies

marcus_a
    Contributing User

I'm getting the same problem myself.

today it's saying "rejected"

yesterday it was giving a bounce message about the server being blacklisted for spam.

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-"JunkMail rejected -
    mail178-24.suw51.mandrillapp.com [198.2.178.24]:59177 550 is in an
    RBL:
    Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?198.2.178.24"

I noticed there's another person who is having the same problem today too. I wonder if it's all related, for example, we are all using the same mail server to send the mail and the mail server has managed to end up on a spam blacklist.

Nikster77
    Contributing User

Is somebody from MYOB able to reach out to me so I can check whether certain emails have been blacklisted on the MYOB system. Based on other posts I have read, this has sometimes been the case with these undeliverable 'rejected' emails.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi All

We hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your email being rejected. If yes, we have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details.

Please tell us how you go, and feel free to post again when you need more assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen   

marcus_a
        Contributing User

I tried again and it suddenly started working again. Presumably whatever was causing the problem (ie something with Mailchimp) has been rectified.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your posts.

We've sent you private messages here in the Community Forum requesting additional information. Kindly check so we can further assist you with your concerns.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen