Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Sales Invoice - Build Items

Hi there,

I am trying to record a sales invoice which I have to Auto-Build items but it looks like I cannot pass the "Build Items". It does not come up with any error, it does not go into the next stage when clicking "Build Items" so it is hard to understand what is happening. It was working fine but the next invoice it did not work. I have tried other invoices that have other stock item and I have the same issue.

If anyone can help me with this issue as soon as possible, it would be much appreciated.

• Hi DS_EPC,

Greetings and welcome the Community Forum!

I see you're having trouble with the Build Items process not moving forward. Since it was working fine before, it might be a glitch or an issue with the settings or data. This can also happen if there isn't enough stock for the items making up the auto-build item, but you should still get the window to build or buy those items. Have you tried clearing your AccountRight cache? Sometimes, clearing the cache can fix issues with the software not responding as expected. I've also applied a fix script to reset the file.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess