Forum Discussion

suesp01
Contributing User
2 years ago

Invoice Reminders not working

Hi My invoice reminders isnt working and when I go into set up the screen is blank. Any help would appreciated

33 Replies

Panzie23
    Contributing User

I've noticed this is still an issue.  When is this expected to be fixed?

HmmmReally
    Experienced Cover User

Seven months later and still not working.

This is so typical of MYOB.

suesp01
      Contributing User

But no issues with putting subscription up !!

• Hi suesp01 

We are currently aware of a situation with the AccountRight Desktop where the Invoice reminders will not load successfully. This is something that we have passed across to the required team for further investigation for a future update.

In the meantime, you can access the Invoice reminders through the browser interface.

aMaca
      Contributing Cover User

Add me to the list, mine is also not working, I too dont want to use browser.  Thanks

vp-ast
      Contributing User

Are we any closer to repairing this issue

vp-ast
      Contributing User

Where in the browser can I find the Invoice reminders?

Kylieu
    Experienced User

This thread was started 18months ago.  Still no resolution.   I still have this problem and having to switch between online and desktop for this purpose as well as other functions. Subscriptions continue to rise and bugs don't seem to get fixed.  No wonder most accountants are recommeding Xero these days.  Any idea if this will ever be resolved?

suesp01
      Contributing User

Couldn't agree more. No one has replied to me either about price increases but not fixing this . Our accountant is also pushing hard to change to Xero an now I'm thinking due to cost and lack of proper support we may do so. I initiated this thread 18 months ago ridiculous!!

sKrael
      Experienced User

Add my complaint too. What should be a simple matter of  updating the customer record becomes having to open a browser, go to online MYOB, login, click on contacts, find the customer's contact and make the change there.