Forum Discussion

Project-Z
Experienced User
22 days ago

Landscape Invoice being sent from within MYOB's managed payment platform displaying incorrectly (SOLVED)well kind of but not really

I know there are a few users that have this same issue and thought this may help.  It was first raised with MYOB support close to 3 years ago, after being passed on to almost every single department within MYOB and outsourced to overseas call centres (whom are really really bad at generating and keeping records but really really good at telling you that someone will be in contact with you tomorrow, I'm still waiting....) This issue has left everyone scratching their heads but I can confirm there is a solution to solve this problem (well not really, but its the closest thing anyone is going to get).

Drum roll........ Create a new template in portrait..... That's it. After 2-3 years of rolling around looking for cause and effect this is the response. Hardly a solution but I can guarantee, all roads lead to this point.

I did resist to start off with but do yourself a favour and just redo a new template in portrait and be done with it. It will save you so much time consumed with support that you could better utilise elsewhere. Just accept it and move on because its too hard for anyone to work out why and no one else cares the way you do. You are probably due for an invoice overhaul anyway right? Good luck friends.

No RepliesBe the first to reply