Forum Discussion

LilyUltimate
Experienced User
10 months ago

Missing customer invoice - URGENT PLEASE

Good morning

We have entered a customer invoice today in Account right Sales and printed the invoice however the invoice is not showing in MYOB

Do you know why this has happened

thanks

Lily

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LilyUltimate,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response.

If you're dealing with a large volume of invoices and need to streamline your search, consider using the customer or invoice number as filters to refine your results.

If, after this, you're still unable to locate the specific invoice, I recommend checking the "Journal security audit" report. This report can provide a trail of actions, allowing you to verify if the invoice was deleted or edited.

Please keep me posted on your progress, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. Your feedback is important to us.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LilyUltimate,

I just want to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

LilyUltimate
      Experienced User

Hi Earl

the issue has not come up again.

thanks for checking in will advise if it happens again

LilyUltimate
      Experienced User

Hi Earl

I have had a strange one again on missing orders.

Please see attached order no 00430281, this back order seems to have been deleted from MYOB and the invoice number has now been used against another customer.

How does this happen, no one here has deleted the original back order, it now just seems to have disappeared and the system has allocated that number to someone else!

Can you look into this one for me.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LilyUltimate,

Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the late response. Could you please assist in verifying the Journal Security Audit to determine whether the transaction has been subject to deletion or alteration by either the system or any user?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
        Regards,
        Earl