Forum Discussion

MelO1
Contributing User
3 months ago

Carry Over Leave Entitlements Reappearing

Upon paying leave entitlements out to an Employee who resigned I've noticed that their carry over leave entitlements from 1 July 2023 have re-appeared on their final payslip.  Has anyone else had this occur recently?  Is there any reason why this would happen?  The leave entitlements were paid out correctly so I'm confused as to why the carry over balances would re-appear.

6 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MelO1

Thank you for sharing your concerns on our forum. I apologize for the delay in our response.

Ensuring that all pay is recorded accurately is indeed crucial. However, based on the information provided, it's challenging to determine why the pay was recorded in the manner you described. To delve deeper into this issue, could you please provide us with screenshots of the final pay and Payroll leave entitlements screen (Cards > Cards List > Employee Tab > Blue arrow next to employee's name > Payroll details > Entitlements) for the employee in question?

If you're uncomfortable sharing this information on the public forum, feel free to send me a private message instead.

We eagerly await your response.

Thanks,
    Genreve

MelO1
      Contributing User

Hi Genreve,

Have clicked on the Private Message link however it just takes me to a blank page

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MelO1

Thank you for your swift response.

I'll be sending you a private message where you can reply with the screenshots. This will allow me to receive the images directly and continue our investigation.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve