Forum Discussion

A-Matt
Partner
2 years ago
Solved

employee card issues

I am having issued accessing an employee's card file when I click on them it comes up with the message that something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close. I have tried accessing the file using the online version but it won't open on there either. Can you help fix this please? 

I note in a related post that a script was used to fix the problem.

I have attached a copy of the error log

last 4 digits of serial # 2814

File ID # 1

Thankyou

• Hi A-Matt

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

Upon checking with the email address associated with your account, the last 4 digit of the Serial number you've provided doesn't match our records. Could you please send me the following information via private message so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

If you need further help with this don't hesitate to reply and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi A-Matt

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

Upon checking with the email address associated with your account, the last 4 digit of the Serial number you've provided doesn't match our records. Could you please send me the following information via private message so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

If you need further help with this don't hesitate to reply and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,
    Leneth

A-Matt
      Partner

When I click on private message I am not getting any option to then send a message.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi A-Matt

Thanks for letting me know.

I have given you an access now to private message. Could you confirm if you still have issue accessing the employee's card file? If so, could you please send me the details posted on this thread via private message?

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
        Leneth