Forum Discussion

SMPENG
Experienced Cover User
15 days ago

Entitlements disappeared in FY25

I have processed first pay for the 2025 Financial Year and all the entitlement balances for all our entitlements have disappeared (reverted back to zero). All entitlements have the tick box ticked for "Carry remaining entitlement to next year", so the balance should carry across (previous years the balance has carried across). Please help. I do not want to send payslips out tomorrow with the balance gone. 

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SMPENG

If they've suddenly disappeared, first check the employee card file to see if any manual changes were made recently. You can use the Journal Security Audit in MYOB to track any adjustments. Also, if you have a backup for the 2023-2024 payroll, you can cross-check the Entitlement Balance report to ensure the correct hours are shown for each entitlement. To quickly resolve this before sending out pay slips, you might consider creating a separate pay run to manually enter the available hours for each employee's entitlements. This should help get everything back on track. You can also check this link for detailed steps. If you need more detailed steps or further assistance, just let me know!

Best regards,

Doreen

SMPENG
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen_P 

Thanks for your response. I have spoken to MYOB Support who are currently looking into the problem (ref: 01821659). 

I have checked the card files to make sure no manual changes have been made. I am the only one that processed payroll. Thanks for the tip amount creating a manual payrun but hoping to avoid this.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hello there SMPENG

You're very much welcome! Don't hesitate to post again if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,
    Doreen

• Hello SMPENG

We have had the same thing happen to us, amongst other things. Was there an easy resolution other than entering staff balances individually?

SMPENG
      Experienced Cover User

Hi melindawatson 

Unfortunately the response I got from MYOB Support was to re-enter staff balances.  I have replied to their response asking for the matter to be escalated but not holding my breath. No response since last Wednesday.  It is clearly an error on MYOB's system. A large number of customers are having the same issue.  

• Hi SMPENG

Same reply we had from MYOB. Currently updating 303 employees leave balances :(

Thanks for responding, as much as it pains me, glad we're not alone!

SharonSL
    Trusted Cover User

EDIT - Sorry I misunderstood the original post - The correct entitlement balances are showing in our employee card files and on our entitlement balance report but it has come to my attention today that banked hours aren't showing on payslips. Annual and personal leave are showing..  Must be another MYOB issue for the new payroll year?

SharonSL
    Trusted Cover User

AnnikaL  here's a post with the same issue you're having that I'd found first before creating my post as it was similar but different.