Forum Discussion

MBJackie
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Entitlements

My staff accrue "holiday pay" but I have accidentally paid it out using Annual Leave category (not holiday pay).  How do transfer hours to fix the negative annual leave (which should be 0) and reduce the holiday pay category?  Staff were paid correctly, just need to fix the entitlements balance ....thanks

• Hi MBJackie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

You could either reverse the pay and reprocess it with the correct categories, or, process a leave adjustment to correct the accrual balances, help article below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this - happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi MBJackie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

You could either reverse the pay and reprocess it with the correct categories, or, process a leave adjustment to correct the accrual balances, help article below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this - happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.