Forum Discussion

HayleyGlynn1
Experienced User
3 years ago

MYOB shuts down when I try to open an employees card file

This is email I get back from MYOB.

Based on the error details you sent us, it looks like there is some duplicated information in your AccountRight database.

When calling, please quote KB0013157.

Help please.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, There:

I had the same problem as you with the error code KB0013157 came out after trying to open an employee card file. Have you found the solution to solve it? Thank you!

HayleyGlynn1
      Experienced User

Hi

They supplied me with a hot fix which didnt correct the problem.  In the end - put our file online and they fixed it.  Then I downloaded back onto our server as we are currently not online.  Good luck with it all - most frustrating part is speaking to 3 different people and each and everytime having to do security check and explain problem over and over again even though I gave them error code.  I was on the phone a total of 2 hours!!  I am happy to provide you with hotfix via email if you wanted and you can try?

ESJJ
        User

Hi:

Thanks so much for your pormot reply. I also called MYOB support yesterday twice. The first time I have been put on waiting for 2 hours and just gave up. Second time I gave the error code same as your one, and was told to receive an email with hotfix.exe, but I didn't get the email at the end. So frustraded. so you mean hotfix won't fix the problem? But how can I get the right person to help upload the file online?