Forum Discussion

bailey_iuliano
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Posting STP Error - AR

Hi everyone,

Quick question - one of our clients regularly uses MYOB AR to post their payrun, on their side they continuously get an error (per the screenshot attached) not allowing them to confirm the payroll to the ATO. Resulting in them having to contact us to post their payrun every week.

However, when we attempt to post the payrun from our end through the AR live file, we are able to lodge it without any errors.

Was just querying to see what could be preventing them from posting the payrun, but we are able to. Assume it's something to do with their file setup?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

• Hello bailey_iuliano 

Thank you for your post. 

Our investigations have found while it works in the web browser, the error happening on through the desktop application is due to not being on a supported version of windows. 

Please make sure you are on a supported version of windows for your software. If you are not on any of the listed you will need to update. You can check our system requirements here.

If you are on a supported version, can you please send me a Private Message containing: 

•  Business name
    • Serial number
    • Company file ID
    • Screenshot of the windows version you are on

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello bailey_iuliano 

Thank you for your post. 

Our investigations have found while it works in the web browser, the error happening on through the desktop application is due to not being on a supported version of windows. 

Please make sure you are on a supported version of windows for your software. If you are not on any of the listed you will need to update. You can check our system requirements here.

If you are on a supported version, can you please send me a Private Message containing: 

•  Business name
    • Serial number
    • Company file ID
    • Screenshot of the windows version you are on
      bailey_iuliano
      Contributing User

Thanks for the speedy and helpful reply Chris!

Just one final question, what version of Windows is the minimal requirement to be able to access this feature?

We have advised the client to update their Windows, we just want to give them a recommended version to update to!

Kind regards,

Bailey

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello bailey_iuliano 

The operating systems listed as being supported are:

• Microsoft Windows 11
        • Microsoft Windows 10
        • Microsoft Windows 8.1
        • Windows Server 2019
        • Windows Server 2016
        • Windows Server 2012

This is also reflected on our System Requirements page which I have linked.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.