Forum Discussion

HenryMilanovic
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Reports - No Information to Display

I am trying to run an activity statement for the month on payroll. It is a month with no activity, and I will need to report same to ATO.

MYOB however, will not print the blank report, as it considers it a fault. In this case zero activity is in fact information, and I want to print it as a record of no activity for the month.

Is there anyway of getting a report to show nil activity?

• Hi HenryMilanovic 

I have had a look at the report and found a workaround. If you open Open AccountRight in a web browser and run the same report, I have been able to get it print with the totals all showing $0.00. 

I will also pass on your comments to the required team for future enhancement. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi HenryMilanovic 

I have had a look at the report and found a workaround. If you open Open AccountRight in a web browser and run the same report, I have been able to get it print with the totals all showing $0.00. 

I will also pass on your comments to the required team for future enhancement. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

HenryMilanovic
      Contributing User

Thanks Samara,

I will try that, and it will do until you fix Account Right.

Global
        Experienced Cover User

Has this been corrected yet? I have deleted Cache and still not able to display important reports, particularly when I am selling my business and need these reports.