Forum Discussion

Khayyam
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

STP Phase 2 - something went wrong error

When i click "check my payroll information" i am met with the following error.

I am using web version as instructed.

BusybusyFH
    Contributing Cover User

I am getting the same issue - beore they took it offline I didn't have any issues, now I get the error too. Very frustrating it shouldn't be this hard.

Help MYOB!

• Hello Khayyam and BusybusyFH 

From looking at the screenshot this is happening when you are logged in via a web browser at app.myob.com can you please confirm if this is true? 

If not can you please try logging in through the web browser, or try using Google Chrome in incognito mode. (To enter incognito mode you need to push Ctrl+Shift+N at the same time)

I am attaching a Help Article on collecting error information. If you are getting the error using the software can you please follow the steps on getting a diagnostic log. If logging in through a web browser please follow the steps for downloading an error log from Chrome. 

If you could please attache the error logs, I will then be able to investigate and advise further. 

Khayyam
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Chris, ChrisMYOB 

Yes its happening in the browser . Accountright pushes me to the browser version to check STP 2 information.

I have tried incognito mode and am met with the same error.

I wll attach the error log along with a snip of the error. PLease confirm what i need to do

Julie80
        Contributing User
        • I am having the same issue, doesn't matter which browser I use, incognito or not, nothing I do can get it working. 
      Khayyam
      Experienced Cover User

HI Chris,

Is there any solution to this error? We are getting email from ATO to hurry along and move to Phase 2 reporting etc

Julie80
        Contributing User

Hi Khayyam,

I contacted MYOB support who have escalated our situation and said they would email me back when a soulution has been found.  I noticed when i tried again this moring that i am now getting this message again - 

Get ready for STP Phase 2

We’ve hit pause on transitions to STP 2 right now, while we make some improvements. Hold tight and watch this space – moving to STP 2 will be back soon.