Forum Discussion

7 days ago

YTD gross figures not including allowances

Allowances paid are showing in gross salary and wages totals in the payroll register and activity reports but not included in employees Gross YTD figures in the EOFY finalisation.  As such the Gross payments YTD figure at the top of the EOFY finalisation screen is not matching the YTD Verification report.  The YTD verification report matches the Payroll Summary report for the year. 

I have checked that the ATO reporting category for allowances is the appropriate ATO reporting type. 

Is this something I need to look at further or is this how the Gross YTD is reported?

I found this in an earlier post 2 years ago but I can't see how to resolve it.  I have two staff with the same category allowance this has happened to.  When I drill into the breakdown it shows the allowance but I am the exact same amount short in their YTD gross earnings.  I have tried running a zero payslip (as I had heard this can fix issues but it didn't change anythine)

1 Reply

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Allysone2,

Thank you for the post. I have recently posted a fix that addresses an issue very similar to yours. We believe this solution will help resolve your current issue.

Please check this link for detailed information and step-by-step instructions on how to apply the fix.

Regards,

Sai