Forum Discussion

Bill2601
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Read only files

If I change from MYOB to Xero, can I still access my read only files for free?

• Hi Bill2601,

Thank you for your post.

Absolutely, you can access your AccountRight file offline at no additional cost. It's important to remember to create a backup of your file prior to cancelling your account. After you've secured a backup, you can restore the file locally on your computer, ensuring that it's available for you whenever you need to review it. For more information, please refer to this Help article: About backing up and restoring company files.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Bill2601,

Thank you for your post.

Absolutely, you can access your AccountRight file offline at no additional cost. It's important to remember to create a backup of your file prior to cancelling your account. After you've secured a backup, you can restore the file locally on your computer, ensuring that it's available for you whenever you need to review it. For more information, please refer to this Help article: About backing up and restoring company files.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess