Forum Discussion

bentleighbowls
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Confirm Company File

In July I had an error on opening the MYOB AccountRight application requiring that the Company File be confirmed: https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Getting-started/Confirm-Company-File-Issu...
    Leneth_A
    8 months ago

Hi bentleighbowls

Thank you for getting back to us and for clarifying some information for me. 

In this matter, if you are using the older AccountRight version (2013 - 2023.5), you would need to install the latest version of AccountRight to confirm your company file automatically. Please see this helpful article that has information about Getting the latest version. After updating to the latest version, you may confirm your company file by going to Help >> Confirm a File >> Select by Phone.  

If this does not help, I have also sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth