Forum Discussion

renojen1
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Unable to verify company file

I'm using an older version of AccountRight, and I can no longer "automatically confirm" my company file.  A MYOB Consultant sent me a file which I needed to import to re-activate my serial number.  Can someone please help me out with this?  

• Hi renojen1

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience and active participation during this time. We are grateful that we have managed to resolve your concern. Regarding your question, yes there is no cost involved when you update to the latest version of AccountRight. 

Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

9 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi renojen1,

Thank you for the post. I've replied to your private message. Please provide the details needed so I can further assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

renojen1
    Contributing User

Thank you for sending the new .xml file.

Is this something that I will need to do regularly? (its only 7 weeks since the last time the license file was updated).  Is there a way to avoid this step?

thanks

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi renojen1

Thanks for the update on this. 

Regarding your question, to avoid these steps, since you are using the older version of AccountRight, we highly recommend updating to the latest version of AccountRight which you can find on our downloads page. There is no cost involved, simply install the latest version, and open your company file to upgrade it. This will be able to be confirmed online. We have also updated our online help with this information: Activation and confirmation errors.  

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth

renojen1
        Contributing User

Thanks Leneth - so once I download and instal, are there any ongoing fees?  Just want to confirm that this option is totally free, as I only have a handful of transactions each month.