20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Leave Entitlements not showing on payslips

I have been informed that leave entitlements are not showing on our employees payslips. I have checked that the box is ticked in the employee card to show the entitlement on the payslips and that they are selected under Payroll > Payroll Categories > Annual Leave Pay > Employees. It also seems that it periodically happens ie: the entitlements were showing on the 11th October but haven't for the last few weeks. I haven't changed anything so am wondering if there has been an update that has made this happen.

7 REPLIES 7
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Leave Entitlements not showing on payslips

Hi @Monick,

Thank you for your post.

There are a few reasons why an entitlement will not appear on a pay slip. I would recommend checking payroll transactions to see if the entitlement is showing as accruing in that pay. If it's not accruing and it is supposed to be, you would be looking at the entitlement, i.e., Payroll >> Payroll categories >> Entitlements >> Selecting the entitlement. I suggest looking at the calculation basis and making sure it has been set correctly for your employees.

Additionally, check the Setup>>Preferences>>Reports and Forms>>Making sure that "Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on PayCheque Stubs" is ticked. Also going to the Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Selecting the entitlement and making sure that "Print on Pay Advice" has been ticked. This Help article: Leave and Entitlements has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Monick
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Thank you, it looks like I must have unchecked the 'Include all YTD amount Entitlements Balances on PayCheque Stubs'. Hopefully this has fixed it Smiley Happy

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Hi @Monick,

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're able to identify the issue. It's great that unchecking this setting has resolved the issue. Please feel free to create a new post if you need help in the future. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Kace4321
Trusted User
21 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

21Posts

4Kudos

3Solutions

I am having the same issue, i.e. just added the LSL entitlement to an employee and in the process payroll screen, it's there, but when I process the payrun, it doesn't appear on their payslip.

I've checked everything and it looks fine.

Please help.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @Kace4321,

Thank you for your post. 

There are a few reasons why an entitlement will not appear on a pay slip. I would recommend checking payroll transactions to see if the entitlement is showing as accruing in that pay. If it's not accruing and it is supposed to be, you would be looking at the entitlement, i.e., Payroll>> Payroll categories>> Entitlements>> Selecting the entitlement. I suggest looking at the calculation basis and making sure it has been set correctly for your employees. Also, you may check it by going to the Payroll>> Payroll Categories>> Entitlements>> selecting the entitlement and making sure that "Print on Pay Advice" has been ticked. This Help article: Leave and Entitlements has detailed information to assist with this. 

Do let us know if you need further help with this. 

Cheers, 

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Kace4321
Trusted User
21 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

21Posts

4Kudos

3Solutions

Thanks for your response.

I figured it out by reading an old support post from 2020 from someone that had a similar issue.

It's because the accrual won't appear on the payslip until the entitlement is paid through process payroll so the advice is to record a pay for 1 hr LSL, zeroing out all other amounts and hours, then reverse that pay.  This will create a record of LSL being used in process payroll so the entitlement will appear on payslips.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @Kace4321,

Thanks for the response. 

We are glad to know that this has been resolved. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We are delighted to assist you. 

Cheers,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post