Forum Discussion

JanineBush
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

MYOB Tams Kiosk

Hi, we've just started using this feature and yesterday successfully uploaded our first batch of time sheets.

This morning, the KIOSK is display in error saying no business can be found for account. Why would it be doing this?  We've restarted the iPad but still nothing.   I can see the business location in the admin portal from my laptop.   Our staff currently cannot log in on the Kiosk.  Help???

• Hi JanineBush

Thanks for posting your concern. 

Currently, we don't have any reported issues that match the one you're experiencing. However, a common troubleshooting step for various issues is to uninstall and reinstall the application, which you might find helpful. It worked for another user in this other thread

However, if the problem continues, our virtual assistant, MOCA, is available on our website to provide further assistance. Alternatively, you can request support via your account at myob.com.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JanineBush

Thanks for posting your concern. 

Currently, we don't have any reported issues that match the one you're experiencing. However, a common troubleshooting step for various issues is to uninstall and reinstall the application, which you might find helpful. It worked for another user in this other thread

However, if the problem continues, our virtual assistant, MOCA, is available on our website to provide further assistance. Alternatively, you can request support via your account at myob.com.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve