adannable
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Moving an employee from fixed term to permanent part time

Hi, I need to move an employee from a fixed term contract to permanent part time (so still paid hourly). On the employee card, there is no option to edit the employment status. How do I do this?

myob.png
3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

273Solutions

Re: Moving an employee from fixed term to permanent part time

Hi @adannable,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Our help article "Changing an employee's salary or hourly rate" provides information and instructions on what you'll need to do or check. You can also find relevant details under the FAQ "How do I change an employee from full time, part time, or casual?"

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

adannable
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

That article doesn't look like my MYOB? I'm in NZ not AU. I attached a snippet in my last message showing how I cannot edit the status. What do I do?

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

273Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @adannable,

I apologize for any confusion caused. To resolve this issue, you'll need to create a new employee card. The employment status (Permanent, Casual, Fixed-term, or Contractor) will determine the employee's default leave setup, as explained in detail in the Leave tab below. Please note that once you've saved the employee's details, you won't be able to change this setting. For detailed instructions, please refer to this help page under the "Employment" section.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post