Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Problems with creating a new super fund

Hi,

I'm trying to add a new Self-Managed Super Fund in the Superannuation Fund Information window and i need to change the bank details fror an existing fund

MYOB doesn't allow me to do either of these things.

I was asked for my my.MYOB login credentials. After doing this I was given a "Your login to Pay Super may have timed out. You will need to go back to the main super payments screen to refresh your login, then try to create a payment again. If you still can't, you may not be authorised to do this. You'll need to find someone who is"

What does that mean? I have full access and have tried sever times with the same message. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sselvey

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Can you please clear your AccountRight cache and try again, if this doesn't work can you attach a screenshot of the error message you're getting so I can take a look into this for you. 

Sselvey
      User

Hi melisa

This is still not working. Please see the atatched picture of the error message.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Sselvey

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you please send me a private message with the below information so I can take a look into this further:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name 
        • Email address used