Forum Discussion

Darina88
Contributing User
3 years ago

Super payment authorised but pop up window saying 2n authorisation needed but I could not authorise it again

Hi All, I'm an authorised person to make Super payments in our files and I completed the authorisation on 22/02/2022 for our File as usual via SMS Code and the Status says Processing Payment. However I had a window pop up that said "Almost there!.... You've authorisaed the payment, but someone else also needs to authorise it". There is just one authorised person, no one else can do any other authorisation and nothing pops up so I could not authorise the payment again. When I logged in and went to the Manage Payments window the status also said Processing Payment and there is no other way how to authorise it again.  Does this mean that the direct debit will go through our bank account as usual or there is something what I should do? Never happend to me before and it's been 2 days and the money hasn't been withdrown from nominated bank account yet. 

Thank you.

Darina

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Darina88

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! This has been raised with our teams, please ignore this message you've received for an additional authoriser it is an error. The payment will be processed, you do not need to do anything else from your end. 

Darina88
      Contributing User

Thank you Melisa for your reply. Perfect. I'm just wondering why the money hasn't been withdraw from our bank account yet. It never takes more then one full working day and in Manage payments windows still saying Processing Payment. 

Thank you. 

Darina

Darina88
      Contributing User

Hi Melisa, 

I do have another quick question. Can you please tell me why in manage payments window I can see that payment made on 24/02/2021 having status Funds Requested. Even though I had a look into our bank accounts and the money has been withdrawn. 

Thank you for your reply.

Darina

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Darina88

Can you please confirm if you have two payments sitting as 1 funds requested and the second as processing ?