Forum Discussion

2 years ago

super payments not processed

I have been using the myob super clearing house since April.  To my horror,  I have just discovered that NONE of our payments have been processed through to the respective superannuation funds.    As the money had been deducted from our account  for the past 3 months,  I assumed the payments were processed.  However, when clicking on manage super,  I found out that the payments are still awaiting processing.  How do I find out what the error is?  and How can I get the funds to our employee's funds -   The March qtr is now well over due!

I am really not happy 

DK

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DeborahSUNSW 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. There were changes to the way super payments are processed in February 2022, this means that SuperChoice clearing house now process those payments. If the contribution amount has been withdrawn from the bank account it has been processed by SuperChoice and you would receive a refund/notification if there were any issues.

Looking at the serial number ending in #0511, super payments made on those dates are showing as completed in our system. It looks like the status in your screenshot is a display issue as indicated by Status (update not available).

To confirm that contributions have been forwarded to super funds you can get an employee to check their super fund or send me the full serial number and primary contact name in a private message and I can check for any errors received from SuperChoice.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.