Forum Discussion

Cassie81
Contributing Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

Error 4077 - Import / Export

Good Afternoon, 

I'm trying to inactivate items however keep recieving error 4077. 

From reading other posts, this can be rectified by MYOB support via a script run?  I have a few files that I need this done in: 

File is latest version and online

Last 4 digits: 5030

File ID: 1

File ID: 3

Last 4 digits: 7054

File ID: 3 

Thanks for your help. 

• Hi Cassie81,

Thank you for letting me know.

I've successfully applied a fixed script to the three files you mentioned in your post, and they should now be working correctly without any issues. I kindly request that you log out and then log back in before you proceed with importing items again.

If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be more than happy to fix it for you. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

• HI Cassie81,

Thank you for your post.

My apologies for the delay in responding to your query. You're definitely correct that to fix the error in importing items, a script needs to be executed in your file. If you're still experiencing the error message, please feel free to reach out. I'd be more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

Cassie81
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you Princess, we are still having the issue so if you could assist that would be fantastic. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Cassie81,

Thank you for letting me know.

I've successfully applied a fixed script to the three files you mentioned in your post, and they should now be working correctly without any issues. I kindly request that you log out and then log back in before you proceed with importing items again.

If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be more than happy to fix it for you. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess