Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

In Tray Issues

We are currently experiencing issues with the In Tray

we have employees what are showing different numbers of documents in the in-tray at the same time - some can see 29, others can only see 20

When I checked on our accountants desktop version, if the In Tray is in full screen mode, there are only 20 documents showing in it. When i change the screen size to small, it has 29 documents in it - if I switch back to full screen then I am back to only 20 documents. If I open teh file in the broawser version, it says there are 29 documents

This is very confusing and frustrating

Is anyone else having these issues?

• Hi, DavidVine

Thanks for your post.

The main reason here is likely the way your computer is showing things on the screen. It's a bit like how adjusting the zoom on your camera changes what you see in a photo—in this case, the display settings are affecting the way your documents are shown.

When you're on full screen, the computer might try to fit more documents on the screen by adjusting their size and layout. But when you're not on full screen, it could be showing fewer documents to keep everything readable and clear.

To fix this, you might want to tinker with your computer's display settings. Check things like screen resolution or scaling options – these settings can influence how much fits on the screen at once.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, DavidVine

Thanks for your post.

The main reason here is likely the way your computer is showing things on the screen. It's a bit like how adjusting the zoom on your camera changes what you see in a photo—in this case, the display settings are affecting the way your documents are shown.

When you're on full screen, the computer might try to fit more documents on the screen by adjusting their size and layout. But when you're not on full screen, it could be showing fewer documents to keep everything readable and clear.

To fix this, you might want to tinker with your computer's display settings. Check things like screen resolution or scaling options – these settings can influence how much fits on the screen at once.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

DavidVine
      User

Thanks for the response however the issue is the other way around - less documents show on full screen than when not on full screen

And the issue is not restricted to just one computer, the client has 4 users that also had exactly the same issue as I have had off site

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, DavidVine

Thank you for your prompt response.

Kindly check the display settings on your computer to make sure that everything is set up correctly. To check it, select Start > Settings > System > Display.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen