Forum Discussion

Connockity
Trusted User
2 years ago
Solved

Items on To Do List - Stock Alert appearing incorrectly

Hi,

I have a couple of items on this list that shouldn't be there.

In both cases I sell and inventory the items but do not buy as they are an autobuild.

Because of that they shouldn't be on the Stock Alert list but they are and I can't work out how to remove them.

Thanks

SamaraM
    2 years ago

Hi Connockity 

Apologies, I misunderstood the situation.

If you don't have 'I Buy This Item' enabled, then you would be looking at changing the Minimum Level for Restocking Alert field in the Item Information > AutoBuild tab.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Connockity 

The items will show in the Stock Alert list depending on the information you have already entered in the Buying Details. It will check your On Hand against the Minimum Level for Restocking and Default Reorder Amount. So if you have less on hand than the minimum for restocking it will show that item in the To Do list.

To change this information so it does not prompt you to restock: Open the Item > Buying Details > Change Minimum Level for Restocking. 

For more details on how this works see our Help Article: See what's on your To Do List.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Connockity
      Trusted User

Hi, if you read my post you would see that I said I do not BUY these items. They are an auto build so your solution doesn't apply as there is no buy tab for these items

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Connockity 

Apologies, I misunderstood the situation.

If you don't have 'I Buy This Item' enabled, then you would be looking at changing the Minimum Level for Restocking Alert field in the Item Information > AutoBuild tab.

Please let me know if you need further help.