Forum Discussion

Fung280996
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

end of payroll year

Hi I am trying to finalise payroll for the year.  Found ATO verification report does not match to Payroll register even I have tried to run a $0 pay run. 

What do I do to solve the problem.  Please help as I cannot process the next pay until close 2020 payroll year!

Jesh_D
    4 years ago

Hi Fung280996 

Apologies to you also for my delayed response. 

Please let me know if you have resolved this issue already, otherwise please refer to this forum post that can guide you on what to do to find any out of balances with you payroll and STP reports.

Let me know how you get on and if you have any further questions.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi Fung280996 

Thank you for your post. 

Try running a Payroll Category Transaction report for each employee and compare it to their Payroll Summary from the EOFY Finalisation screen to review what is potentially missing. Here is a Help Article with instructions to producing this report: Payroll reports.

Please let me know how you get on, or if you have any further questions.

Fung280996
      Experienced User

Thank you.

I have tried to run the Category report. Found the difference.

I believe MYOB payroll Summary report is correct.  But there are some periods of some staff's wages were not received by ATO even they were indicated as "Accepted".

Does that mean individual staf Payment Summary is different to my MYOB record?  If so, how should I match them?

Please help as I cannot close the year and process new payrun until this problem solved.

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi Fung280996 

Apologies to you also for my delayed response. 

Please let me know if you have resolved this issue already, otherwise please refer to this forum post that can guide you on what to do to find any out of balances with you payroll and STP reports.

Let me know how you get on and if you have any further questions.

Wolfie2011
      Partner

Hi Jesh, I have a problem with the EOY Finalisation report as well.  One employee's details have stopped recording as of 20th January 2020 although I can see all the reporting is correct, having gone through each individual report.  

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi Wolfie2011 

I apologise for my delayed response. 

Are you still experiencing the issue of that one employees detail not recording? For clients that have been affected an uninstall and reinstall of the product is what we would first recommend. Otherwise if your file is online, we can run an online script to fix the issue by sending us your first name, email address and serial number via Private Message.