Forum Discussion

Dom1982
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Open invoices not appearing again !!!!!!! come on

are you serious MYOB, what is wrong with your programmers, they all need to be fired !!!!

you now have introduced a status called overdue, but that status doesnt appear in your drop down box so it cant be selected. this is worse than before. 

why change it to overdue and not just leave it as OPEN !!!!!

stop changing stuff and leave it as is !!!

so over this sh*t 

• Hi Dom1982 and Stephen554 

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KF_Steve
    Contributing Cover User

I agree, I think that they have forgotten that this software is for small business people & not for accountants

Every "upgrade" complicates the running of my business & some seem to be pointless 

PLEASE PLEASE MYOB, stop changing things !

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Dom1982 

Thank you for your post. I've tried to replicate this on my end. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in back. You can also try signing in to another browser.  I'm posting here some sample screenshots as well.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Dom1982
        Experienced User

its been fixed now after multiple emails. still not sure why an overdue status was created you could have just left it as red hightlighted as before so everyone knew it was overdue. now to see all invoices open and overdue its 2 drop down boxes. 

the other issue is that when there is overdue invoices on the dashboard, you click on the on the button and it takes you to the closed invoices, i would think it should take you to the overdue invoices ? 

closed invoices are invalid as they are closed. 

just little shortcuts to help the small businesses 

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Dom1982 and KF_Steve 

Thank you for clarifying that. Yes, at the moment when you click on overdue invoices, it would just lead you to the general page of Invoices. It doesn't lead you to specifically overdue invoices. I do believe it's something that the development team is working on. In the meantime, you can submit an idea on our Product Ideas board so that others can vote for it as well. 

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @Dom1982 and @Stephen554 

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser.  

Dom1982
      Experienced User

Hi Sean 

not sure if know what i mean 

if you click on the below button showing the overdue invoices on the dashboard. 

Screenshot 2023-04-24 191523.png

it takes you to the following screen showing all the closed invoices. i know you can select the dropdown box and click on overdue but doesnt it make more sense for this link to go straight to overdue invoices not closed invoices. 

Screenshot 2023-04-24 191942.png

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Dom1982 and Stephen554 

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE