Forum Discussion

Cheer
Experienced User
2 years ago

Approve timesheet using MYOB Team Mobile App

Hi, 

I have set up a manager to approve time sheet at a Location in MYOB Team. I have sent the manager an invitation. 

This manager has accepted the invitation and installed the MYOB team app on her mobile phone. 

When she goes to "Timesheet approval", it just keeps loading. After a minute, it went back to the sign-in page. 

How can this manager get this working on her phone? 

Many Thx

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Cheer 

I can see from your account that you were able to speak to our inbound support team and reached a result.

I trust that this query has been sorted.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheer
      Experienced User
      Hi SamaraM, 

First of all, thanks for looking into this. It must be a lot of work going through all the logs. Not easy. Thx 

I have contacted the support team multiple times for various issues in December. 

This one hasn't been fixed. I still can't approve time sheets on the Mobile App. as a manager, despite this function is on the phone. After I click on the approve time sheet function, it just keep loading and doesn't get anywhere. I left 

I was advised to approve on a web browser as the business owner, rather than the Manager. 

Regards
      Cheer Chen
        Cheer
        Experienced User

Hi,

This is my 3rd week paying my staff after the upgrade. 

Last two weeks, the approved hours in MYOB team get shown when I create payrun.  This is what is expected. 

This week. The hours approved in MYOB Team doesn't show up when I create a payrun. 

Does anyone know why? 

Many Thx

Cheer