Forum Discussion

JoPb
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Employee having trouble logging into MYOB Team app

Good afternoon, Ihave an employee who has used the app for years that was until early March, he has stated he has got an error message that reads;

A problem occured attemting to lad MYOB Team, please try again later.

I have got him to delete the app and reinstall it, I have removed him from my approving managers list and reinstated him (as employee only not approving manager) & still no luck, he does not receive his rosters and cannot fulfil his timesheets, do you have any suggestions how I can get him logged on, thank you in advance.

Jo

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoPb

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay in our response.

We commend your efforts in troubleshooting the login issues before reaching out. Typically, this error message appears when there is an incorrect username/password combination or when a user is assigned as an approving manager under MYOB Team > Locations. If neither of these scenarios apply, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to create a new thread in the forum if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

JoPb
      Experienced Cover User

I have tried MOCA to no avail and I didnt get directed to a team member :-(  I have deleted my computor TEAM programme (deleted location and re set up)  Still two of the employees arent able to log into app both are iPhone users.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoPb,

Thanks for your post. To resolve the issue, attempt to resolve the issue by removing the employee from both the location and employee lists, and then re-invite them. In the MYOB Team admin portal, navigate to the Locations tab, select the specific location, choose the relevant employee, and click Remove. Next, resend the invitation and ask them to accept it before trying to log in to the app again. If the problem continues, they can try logging in from a different device and ensure that the device's software is up to date.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

JoPb
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl,

Thank you for your information, after many attempts from my employees I asked them to delete app and then re-install app and create a new one using their old details, and it worked a treat, thanks for your asisstance

Jo

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JoPb,

Thank you for the update. We're glad to hear that the provided troubleshooting steps have resolved the issue for your team. We'll now be closing this thread as resolved. Please feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future. We're always here to help!

Cheers,

Princess