Forum Discussion

Rebecca711
Experienced User
7 months ago

Trouble logging into MYOB Accountright

A couple of users are finding that they are being requested quite a few times to reset their password each morning when logging in, this morning it took my 7 attempts to try and login.  Is anyone else having issues logging in?

8 Replies

ElleE
    Contributing User

Yes, I am too.

Running 5 differents sets of accounts all with their own log-ins.

Each one has to be re-set.

Time consuming and frustrating!

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate you for letting us know your concerns, and I'm sorry for the trouble that you are experiencing when you are logging in. I'll be more than happy to help you with this. When you enter your username and password, please do not press enter on your keyboard. Just manually click the sign in button using your mouse and let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

DamienGM
      Experienced Cover User

*sigh* I had this issue too, logged in and hit Enter after entering password and BAM! onto Forget Password prompt. Backed up and pressed the Login button and got in.

This is UX bug that needs to be fixed, pressing Enter/Return key on the keyboard from the password field should trigger the Login Action, not move to the Forget Password dialog. This is sooooo the default for everyone else. How this was missed (or even intentional, which is worst) during QA testing, makes me worried for the real important stuff, like the actual accounting calculations of all the accounts.

Regards

Damien 

Rebecca711
      Experienced User

I am having to login using MYOB browser on google and attempted this morning, while being asked numerous times to reset password finally got in after 9 attempts.  This is not good enough MYOB - we need support but apparently when we call this is not urgent enought to be able to speak to a support person.  We usually need help in a pretty quick turn around time or lose money in our business because we cannot use one of our most used tools which is your software.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Rebecca711,

Thank you for letting us know. I've provided the steps to resolve this issue. Some of our customer's issue has been resolved by doing these steps. Please follow the instructions for us to avoid this to happen again.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

DamienGM,

Thank you for letting us know. Our development team is now investigating this issue and resolving this as quickly as possible. For now, I'll be sending you all a private message to get your details so I can forward this to our relevant team.

Kind regards,

Sai

Rebecca711
    Experienced User

I cannot login again today, keeps asking me to reset my password, this is becoming quite frustrating as need MYOB to be able to do my job on a daily basis, not wait until after 10.30am to commence working.  Please have someone contact me asap from MYOB