Forum Discussion

Shepai-8-2017
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

Invoices

Hi, 

Still only January invoices appearing. 

MYOB tech support knows what's happening?

It's been 3 days and no email from MYOB except the price increase?

Regards,

Shepai

• Hi Shepai-8-2017,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I've looked at and replicated the invoices on MYOB Business just now, and it's working and showing totally fine. I would recommend a few general troubleshooting steps:

• Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try again. Sometimes, browser data can cause display issues.
    • Try using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

If this doesn't work, may we request a screenshot of the invoice search results on your end? Please note to hide any important details included on the screenshot before posting it here in the forum.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Shepai-8-2017,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I've looked at and replicated the invoices on MYOB Business just now, and it's working and showing totally fine. I would recommend a few general troubleshooting steps:

• Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try again. Sometimes, browser data can cause display issues.
    • Try using a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

If this doesn't work, may we request a screenshot of the invoice search results on your end? Please note to hide any important details included on the screenshot before posting it here in the forum.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shepai-8-2017
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Shella,

Thank you so much for your help.

Apologies for the late reply because I have to catch up with my back log of invoices.

Yes, your instructions fix the problem. Invoices appeared as normal but when I try to create an invoice, it will have this warning symbol that it is a duplicate but obviously it is not a duplicate so I did some clearing again and the warning of duplicate invoice dissapeared.

Thank you again for your help.

Kind regrads,

Shepai

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Shepai-8-2017,

Thanks for the update.

I'm glad to hear that the issue with the invoices has been resolved and the warning of duplicate invoices has disappeared. Please be informed that we will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any more issues or have any other questions, feel free to start a new post again. We're always here to help.

Kind regards,
        Shella