Forum Discussion

suegeorge
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

MYOB Payby not matching invoices

Hi everyone

My Payby transactions are not matching automatically with any particular invoice :|

I can't tell who has paid.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sue

• Hi @suegeorge

Thank you so much for your post and sorry to hear that. Can I please confirm if you are referring to Online Payments ? If so, when you receive a lump sum deposit for your online payments for a few invoices the payment details of each transaction will be listed as unmatched. You will need to match this deposited transaction that appears on your bank feed and bank statements. To do this you can match one bank transaction to multiple essential transactions. Please refer to article Matching bank transactions for instructions. 

Article Online Payments has additional information about this service. 

You can see who paid the transaction by checking the Transaction details report:

1. Go to the Reports menu and choose Index to Reports.
    2. Click the Sales tab.
    3. In the Online invoice payments section, click View reports then click Display Report. ...
    4. On the Reports page, click Transaction details to open the Transaction details report.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @suegeorge

Thank you so much for your post and sorry to hear that. Can I please confirm if you are referring to Online Payments ? If so, when you receive a lump sum deposit for your online payments for a few invoices the payment details of each transaction will be listed as unmatched. You will need to match this deposited transaction that appears on your bank feed and bank statements. To do this you can match one bank transaction to multiple essential transactions. Please refer to article Matching bank transactions for instructions. 

Article Online Payments has additional information about this service. 

You can see who paid the transaction by checking the Transaction details report:

1. Go to the Reports menu and choose Index to Reports.
    2. Click the Sales tab.
    3. In the Online invoice payments section, click View reports then click Display Report. ...
    4. On the Reports page, click Transaction details to open the Transaction details report.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

suegeorge
      Experienced User

Thanks so much Earl

Can I go and try that ... and get back to you?

I think I may have some "mismatched" transactions because I put them in manually ... guessing who they came from.  I hadn't found the "Online payments" report.

Won't be long.

Sue

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi suegeorge 

You're very welcome. Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.

Cheers,
        Earl