76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Online Payments - BPAY

We need to option to turn off Bpay! 

This has been talked about for months now, surely this can't be that hard to do. I'm not happy about having to pay the fees, and am now thinking of turning online payments off all together and going back to Square  or Stripe for credit card payments. Is this what MYOB wants us to do?  It sure looks like you do...

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @mscheurer,

We empathize with your frustration and want to express our sincere gratitude for your valuable feedback and suggestions. Your concerns are important to us, and we want you to know that your input holds great value. Our development and support teams are dedicated to ongoing improvements in MYOB based on user feedback and requirements 

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

@Earl_HD wrote:

Hi @mscheurer,

We empathize with your frustration and want to express our sincere gratitude for your valuable feedback and suggestions. Your concerns are important to us, and we want you to know that your input holds great value. Our development and support teams are dedicated to ongoing improvements in MYOB based on user feedback and requirements 

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

Thank you for your empathy and gratitude. After reading your very appeasing reply I feel like sitting down and having a cup of tea and watch the world go by...

Seriously though, this discussion has been going for months, you can't tell me that the developers are looking into this issue, and if they are they sure aren't in a hurry about it which seems to be a theme emerging as I read more and more of these posts. 

A bit disapointed about the lack action taken by a company that is winning awards with the same software we trying to get fixed... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Michael

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @mscheurer,

I apologize if you're feeling this way, and I'm sorry for the delay in responding. Please know that I truly understand how important this feature is to you. Rest assured that we will notify you as soon as this feature becomes available.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out again. We're here to help and will be more than happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

So another month has passed and nothing has been done, I sense a pattern here. 
MYOB doesn't give a hoot about what we need. Whilst the rest of the online payment thing works quite well, the disappointment abotu BPAY continues.

Payments take ages to hit our accounts, notifcations take just as long, which is totally useless if you need quick payments from your customers in a service industry.

Please give us the option to turn BPAY off!!! 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Hi @mscheurer,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your candid feedback, and we genuinely apologize to hear about the ongoing frustration with BPAY functionality. We have received your suggestions, and we certainly understand how they could be beneficial for our customers. While we're actively looking to bring this option into BPAY, at this stage we don't have additional information on the availability of this feature. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If there are any updates or progress on this feature in the future, we will make sure to communicate them to you. 

Cheers,

Princess

mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

If only this forum wouldn't be full of these kinds of posts assuring us our input is valuable and you're working on a solution. They've become empty meaningless words and the sad thing is that your tech support is no better. 

Very disapointing considering MYOB used to a premier product.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Hi @mscheurer,

Thank you for your response. We understand your frustration, and we are sorry to hear about your experience with our tech support, which has been disappointing. Our team is continuously monitoring our customers feedback regarding the BPAY queries. We are taking your concerns seriously, and we're passing your feedback along with the relevant team. We know that assurances of working on a solution might seem repetitive without tangible results. We know that providing you with this response will not answer your question. But rest assured that our developer team is looking into this and might consider this feature in future updates.

We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Cheers,

Princess

mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Users have been asking for this for the last 2 years  & "they're looking into it and might consider this feature"?  

Are you serious???

igatax
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Partner

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Not even close as an acceptable answer.  All you've done is acknowledged the grievance.  Which I share.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post