Forum Discussion

Rhonda183
Partner
2 years ago

MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again late

I have an employee who has been using the MYOB Team app without problem until last week. When the employee attempted to login the app returned the message 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again later'.

The employee has deleted and reinstalled the app and is having the same issue. This employee is assigned to the correct location with the correct approving manager. There are a number of other employees assigned to the same location and approving manager that have no issues. 

I can see no way to fix this in Team. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

17 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Rhonda183 

Welcome to the Community Forum. This can sometimes happen if something is changed and it stops the connection between the app and the product.

As a workaround, could you please try removing the employee from the location then re-invite them, and let me know if that resolves the error?

If the error still occurs after trying the above, could you also reply with a screenshot of the error message and the last 4 digits of your Serial Number?

netmedic
      User

Hi - I am getting the same error for all of our employees.

Can you please advise if there has been a solution found?

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi netmedic 

A warm welcome to the Community Forum to you as well. As mentioned in my previous reply on this thread, this usually occurs if something is changed and it stops the connection between the app and the product.

Could you please also try removing the employee from the location then re-invite them, and let me know if that resolves the error?

If the error still occurs after trying the above, do let me know, and if you could also reply with a screenshot of the error message and the last 4 digits of your Serial Number?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.