Forum Discussion

JeffHarsh
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Cannot log in - Backup in Progress

Hello, 

Please help urgently

I have tried multiple time to log in this morning & keep getting the same message.

Back up in progress

this complany file is currently backing up

you can sign in once the back up is completed

Thanks, Max.

Celia_B
    5 months ago

HI JeffHarsh,

Thank you for your post. 

We are sorry to hear about your experience when you logged in to your account. I have set your company file back to active. Can you please try to log back in? You should be able to access your file.

If you still need assistance with this, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

5 Replies

JeffHarsh
    Contributing User

How do I contact MYOB before 9am for real person help or live support.

I can t sign in to MYOB so I cant use Mocca & phone support is a recorded msg to call back after 9am.

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

HI JeffHarsh,

Thank you for your post. 

We are sorry to hear about your experience when you logged in to your account. I have set your company file back to active. Can you please try to log back in? You should be able to access your file.

If you still need assistance with this, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JeffHarsh,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. Are you able to login to your account? If you still need further assistance with this or if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards,

Cel

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lynaway,

Thank you for the post. I've replied to one of your posts. Please send me a private message and provide all information needed so I can further assist you.

Hoping for your response.

Kind regards,

Sai