Forum Discussion

Beach
Partner
12 days ago

file confirmation Old versions

so it seems that the file confirmation server is down again?  Very difficult as a BAS agent if you have a lot of clients with old version MYOB and can't confirm the file.

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Beach ,

I understand that confirming the Company File online can be challenging. Try using a different browser or clearing your browser's cache and history. If the issue persists, please send me a private message with your Serial Number and Company File Code, and I'll be happy to assist you. Thank you!

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

• Hi Earl,

It is really sad that MYOB moderators aren't advised when the confirmation server is down.  I tried several different browsers... The message in attached.  I will PM you with my serial number and company file number.  I need to open this file urgently!

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Beach

Thank you for the information. It appears the Company File was locked in our system, which may have caused the error you encountered. I’ve unlocked it and successfully confirmed/activated the Company File in our system. I've sent you a private message with your Confirmation Code, kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Regards,
      Earl