Forum Discussion

tonyr2
Experienced User
12 months ago
Solved

Online MYOB file stuck on backup in progress can't open MYOB

Hi I am using AccountRight version 2023.6.0 On-line, I can't open the file it seems to be stuck on Backingup in progress. I need to get this fixed ASAP as I need to do a payroll run.

Can someone please contact me and I will provide the company ID etc via private message. I believe status needs to be reset to active.  

Thanks

• Hi tonyr2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

I have checked the email address associated to your account however, the Serial number does not have any active company file. 

Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you: 

• Serial number
    • Your full name
    • Email address
    • Business name
    • Company file name

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tonyr2

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

I have checked the email address associated to your account however, the Serial number does not have any active company file. 

Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you: 

• Serial number
    • Your full name
    • Email address
    • Business name
    • Company file name

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth 

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tonyr2,

Thank you for reaching out to the MYOB community. I am pleased to inform you that we have successfully resolved the issue you were encountering. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to post again.

Cheers,
    Leneth