Forum Discussion

2 days ago

Asking for plan upgrade

Hi there

Can anyone help.

My problem is when I create a new pay run today, at step 2after calculation, when I press the next button, always pop out a small window asking me to upgrade to pay more employees. Acctually I have only 3 employees in this pay run. Do I need to upgrade to a higher plan or I can stay with my current one?If I can, how to get rid of the pop out window so I can keep finishing my pay runs.

Thank you so much

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi janeflorist,

On your current subscription, you can only process payroll for up to 4 employees per month. For example, if you have already processed payroll for 4 employees prior to the current pay run, and now you are trying to process payroll for another 3 different employees, the system will count these additional employees as the 5th, 6th, and 7th employees. This is why you are seeing the warning message. To avoid this, you would need to either stay within the 4-employee limit or consider upgrading your subscription to accommodate more employees.

Regards,

Sai 

• Thank you Sai,

Normally there are 4 employees in my pay run. Now 2 of them left already, and one new employee join in, so my current pay run only have 3 employees, and I already marked the two (who are already left) employees inactived. That is to say, I only have 3 employees in my current pay run. Please help me. 

Thank you soooo much.

Jane

• Hi Sai,

I read your post again, and noticed you mentioned "per month", may be this is the point.

So if I start my 3 employees Pay runs from next month, the problem should be dispeared? 

Best regards

Jane