Forum Discussion

22 days ago
Solved

I cannot create a pay run.

I cannot create a pay run. When I try it goes into an endless loop.  I have been waiting for 6 days for an answer to my support request. Any ideas ?  Quickbooks or Xero are looking good at the moment.

• Hi ConnectedAU

Thanks for the screenshot you've shared. I know it's been a rough six days waiting for a fix in the process of creating your payrun. I've checked your ticket, and it seems our support team has already gotten back to you. If you're still experiencing looping issues, I'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and history or trying a different browser or device. Keep me posted on how it goes and if you need any more assistance. 

Kind regards,

Shella

6 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ConnectedAU

Thanks for the screenshot you've shared. I know it's been a rough six days waiting for a fix in the process of creating your payrun. I've checked your ticket, and it seems our support team has already gotten back to you. If you're still experiencing looping issues, I'd suggest clearing your browser's cache and history or trying a different browser or device. Keep me posted on how it goes and if you need any more assistance. 

Kind regards,

Shella

ConnectedAU
      User

Except for one initial email say I will be contacted No one has been in contact. I will try your suggestion. However I have tried it on  two other machine on safari and chrome browsers. 

NH

• I have tried Safari, Chrome & Firefox , cleared history and Cache. I have used two seperate Mac computers and an iPad and it still does not work. 

Any further suggestions ? 

NH

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ConnectedAU,

Thanks for your post. We understand how frustrating this can be and are here to help.

Currently, we are aware that some of our customers are unable to load the Pay Runs page. Instead, the page shows a spinning circle and may display the error message "We are unable to load your content at this time."

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Create menu and select Pay Run. This will load the Create Pay Run page.
      2. Return to Payroll > Pay Runs. The page should now load correctly.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
      Earl

ConnectedAU
        User

Thank you for the Information. I followed your instructions and our  payroll is now working as it should.