Forum Discussion

2 months ago

STP reporting error

We have to process 71 employee's payrun today, and when I entered the timesheet and everything, I click record with validated STP details, I got this message: something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us...." then I have to do 4 separate batches, which is disappointing and time wasting. Can someone please advise?

2 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ELVISAC,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

We apologized for the inconvenience if you are getting the "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us" error when trying to record a payrun with validated STP details.

May I know if you have already tried to use a different browser and a private window? If not, please try logging in with a different browser or a private window. You may also try clearing your cache and cookies in the web browser.

Feel free to write a post if you still need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• Hello ELVISAC ,

Experiencing errors while processing payroll in MYOB, especially when it comes to Single Touch Payroll (STP) reporting, can be frustrating and time-consuming.

Sometimes, simply refreshing the browser can resolve temporary glitches. Cached data can sometimes cause issues with web applications. Ensure you are using the latest version of MYOB. Verify that all employee details and payroll information are correctly entered and validated. Although it is time-consuming, processing smaller batches of payroll as you did might temporarily resolve the issue.

Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Sometimes, the issue may be specific to the browser you are using. Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes interfere with web applications. 

Best Reagrds,
    MaximTimeClock