Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

STP

Hi,

My client has been lodging payruns and keeps getting the 'the state entered in this employee's address is either blank or in the wrong format. (ato error code: )'. I have gone into the employee's card file and updated the state which is selected from the dropdown anyway. And then, filed the payruns that were not filed after the rejected ones. However, it is still getting rejected with the same error. Can you please help on fixing this? They have got a number of rejected payruns now. Thanks!

• Hi, Kinpel97 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Since you can confirm that you were able to select the state from the dropdown, kindly remove the address entered and then try to enter a different address to see if the issue will show again. Also, kindly make sure that there are no unnecessary characters entered.

Please let us know how it goes on your end. 

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kinpel97 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Since you can confirm that you were able to select the state from the dropdown, kindly remove the address entered and then try to enter a different address to see if the issue will show again. Also, kindly make sure that there are no unnecessary characters entered.

Please let us know how it goes on your end. 

Best regards,

Doreen

Kinpel97
      User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your reply.

I have fixed this now. The pays kept getting rejected because they were processed before the address update. Once the payrun was processed after the update, it worked!

Thanks,

Kinga

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kinpel97 

Thanks for updating us.

We're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to create a post again if you encounter any further issues and one of the MYOB Moderators will attend to it. 

Best regards,

Doreen