Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Where has payroll gone?

My payroll has dissapeared.  Can you help me with this please?   

•  

Hi SafariEd,

Thank you for your response.

In addressing this concern, I recommend checking the user roles and permissions within the User Access settings. Upon reviewing your account, it appears that payroll access might not be enabled. Additionally, you may want to consider reaching out to another user with administrator access to log in and verify if they encounter the same issue.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

• Hi SafariEd,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it  a valuable resource.

Could you please confirm if you're referring to the payroll menu from the dashboard? If so, generally, if the file is upgraded to MYOB Business, you need to open the file from app.myob.com. If you open the file via app.myob.com and still can't find the payroll tab, could you kindly provide a screenshot? I'll be happy to check further into this for you.

Cheers,

Princess

SafariEd
      User

Hi Princess,

Yes I am logging in via app.myob.com and I still cannot see payroll on my dashboard.   The dashboard says DASHBOARD, SALES, INVENTORY, BANKING, CONTACTS, REPORTING.  Payroll is not listed under any of these headings as an option. What do you suggest I do?  This is very frustrating.  Help would be appreciated.

Regards,

SafariEd

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SafariEd,

Thank you for your response.

In addressing this concern, I recommend checking the user roles and permissions within the User Access settings. Upon reviewing your account, it appears that payroll access might not be enabled. Additionally, you may want to consider reaching out to another user with administrator access to log in and verify if they encounter the same issue.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess