Forum Discussion

MishW
User
9 months ago

Colonial first state wholesale super (FSF0511AU) length of member number

Hi,

When processing pay super the employee with Colonial first state wholesale super (FSF0511AU) says 'you need to enter a valid employee membership number for this employee'.

I have verified the membership number with the employee and Colonial which is a 12 digit number.

Colonial suggest adding the prefix 001 to the front of the membership number - which does not work.

Searching the community I can see some posts where MYOB has suggested 011 is the correct prefix.

I just want to verifiy how long the number is as the 12 digit membership number starts with 011.

Does anyone know?

Thanks & hoping!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, MishW 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

If you are receiving the error "You need to enter a valid employee membership number for the employee" when processing super payments, make sure to add the prefix 011 if the super fund is the Colonial First State - FirstChoice Wholesale Super. Kindly remove the entered membership number on the employee card and re-enter it with the correct prefix. 

Please let us know how it goes on your end. 

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, MishW

Are you still having an issue with Colonial First State - FirstChoice Wholesale Super? Please let us know if you still require any further assistance with your concern. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, MishW

Since we were not able to receive a response from you, we will be closing the thread now. Please feel free to reach out to us or create another post if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen