Forum Discussion

sal880
User
10 months ago

Pay super to Colonial First State FirstChoice Wholesale Personal Super

Having an issue processing the Super Payment for an employee. I am getting the message:  This fund can no longer receive contributions using Pay Superannuation. 

Colonial First State FirstChoice Wholesale Personal Super

Spin/USI FSF0511AU

Fund ABN 26 458 298 557

The employee supplied a member number as:  0110342*****.

Thank you

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sal880

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. Thank you for bringing your concern with us. We are sorry to hear that you are having challenges processing the Super Payment of your employee because of the error message you are getting, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are grateful for your patience and understanding on this matter. 

We appreciate the thorough explanation of your issue. This information is valuable for me to investigate further on my side. I have checked the super fund, and I can see that the fund is still Active. In this situation, we recommend you create a new superannuation fund within the file then use it to pay that superannuation contribution. Also, we recommend contacting the fund to check their details and ensure that you have an up-to-date record of them, including the Fund ABN and Spin/USI numbers as these are key pieces of information for Pay Superannuation which lets the system know where to direct your payment to. 

If the fund details have changed then you may be able to change the details of that superannuation fund as mentioned within the message, you are receiving. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sal880

I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just want to check with you if you still have issues processing the Super Payment for an employee. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth