Forum Discussion

12 months ago
Solved

does anyone know how to get your id number?

Good morning everyone

I've got a bit of  a silly question does any one know how to get your client number??

• Hi karinadelissagu

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To get your Client ID, you would need to log in to myaccount.myob.com then at the top right-hand corner of the screen you will find your account name and a 7 to 8-digit number.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

7 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi karinadelissagu

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To get your Client ID, you would need to log in to myaccount.myob.com then at the top right-hand corner of the screen you will find your account name and a 7 to 8-digit number.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

gs1111
      User

Leneth_A wrote:

Hi karinadelissagu

Cheers,
      Leneth

Please eplain how this page attached is going to help me find my ClientID - I must be stupid - Every time I ask for help I end up down a rabbit hole which is just a dark dark hole - never seem to get a real answer

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi gs1111

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties looking for your client ID and we appreciate your effort in providing a screenshot. 

I have provided an example of the page where you can locate your Client ID. In your screenshot, simply scroll up on that page, and you'll find your Client ID at the top right-hand corner of the screen.

mceclip1.png

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth 

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ITM,

We're glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any more questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out again. We're here to help!

Regards,
    Earl