Forum Discussion

CREE8
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

Employee Card locked - unable to open

Hi There Moderator

I am unable to open one employee card.  Keep getting error "Somethings gone wrong Accountright needs to close".  Looking at previous support posts, it appears a script will need to be run on our file?

Please Help

last 4-digits of your Serial number: 3003 + Company File ID: 8

• Hi CREE8

Thanks for your post. I've had the script run over your company file for you, do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

CREE8
    Contributing Cover User

HI Sam

I have the same problem

I am unable to open one employee card.  Keep getting error "Somethings gone wrong Accountright needs to close".  Looking at previous support posts, it appears a script will need to be run on our file? 

last 4-digits of your Serial number: 3003 + Company File ID: 8

Hope you can help :-)

Debbie
      Trusted Partner

HI Sam

I have the same problem with one of my clients

last 4-digits of your Serial number: 3563Company File ID: 1

Hope you can help :-)

Debbie
        Trusted Partner

Sorry forgot the attachment. Also it affects Salary payroll category and its now corrupt. Luckily they do not use Salary. It happen during self onboarding and the employee tried to combine duplicate cards without success.

Thanks

• Hi CREE8

Thanks for your post. I've had the script run over your company file for you, do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

CREE8
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks Melisa

All good my end :-)