Forum Discussion

Amber2
User
3 years ago
Solved

Job Maker employee missing

I claimed job maker for an employee ok for the first period. Now i am trying to claim for the next period this employee is now missing. I have checked their card and the start date and DOB has been entered. How do i get them back?

• Hi Amber2

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Employee's won't appear in the Payroll reporting centre if they haven't been paid in the current payroll year. I'd recommend checking to see if they've been paid this payroll year. 

If they haven't been paid, you could wait until their next payrun or process a $0 pay to update them immediately. If they have been paid this payroll year please do let me know so I can investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Amber2

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Employee's won't appear in the Payroll reporting centre if they haven't been paid in the current payroll year. I'd recommend checking to see if they've been paid this payroll year. 

If they haven't been paid, you could wait until their next payrun or process a $0 pay to update them immediately. If they have been paid this payroll year please do let me know so I can investigate further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Amber2
      User

But the jobmaker period is 7/01/21-06/04/21. Yes they have been paid during this period (total 348.7hours). So are you saying they are not showing because i have closed off the EOFY? She no longer works for me so are you saying that  i can still run a $0 pay so that she shows again in my payroll centre/job maker section, correct?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Amber2

Has this employee been terminated and there has been a termination date entered within their card file ?